Food Mood Expert Trudy Scott is a nutritionist on a mission to educate and empower women worldwide about the healing powers of real food and amino acids for eliminating anxiety and emotional eating. Trudy works with clients one-on-one and in groups, serving as a catalyst in bringing about life enhancing mood transformations.
Trudy is past president of the National Association of Nutrition Professionals. She was recipient of the 2012 Impact Award and currently serves as a Special Advisor to the Board of Directors. She is also a member of Alliance for Addiction Solutions and Anxiety and Depression Association of America.
Trudy presents nationally to mental health and nutritional professionals on food and mood, sharing all the recent research and how-to steps so they too can educate and empower their patients and clients.
Trudy is author of The Antianxiety Food Solution: How the Foods You Eat Can Help You Calm Your Anxious Mind, Improve Your Mood & End Cravings (New Harbinger 2011). She is also the creator and host of The Anxiety Summit, a wildly popular virtual gathering of international experts sharing research and nutritional solutions for anxiety. Find out more at www.theAnxietySummit.com
- Amino Acid Anxiety/Mood and Sugar Cravings/Emotional Eating Questionnaire and how to boost serotonin and GABA naturally
- Pyroluria questionnaire (Pyroluria is a social anxiety condition)
- Highlights from interviews from The Anxiety Summit season 1:
- Julia Ross, author of The Mood Cure – on powerful amino acids for anxiety
- Dr Kelly Brogan MD – on how inflammation can contribute to anxiety
- Dr Felice Jacka PhD – the most important food to eat for lowering your risk of anxiety and depression